Services for People with a Disability
We are experienced in delivering supported accommodation to individuals with a disability, whether they are physical, intellectual or mental health issues.
We provide professional, quality and personalised services to our customers by continuously keeping in touch with their needs and tailoring our services accordingly.
Our framework for service delivery is underpinned by the principles of Person Centred Planning. This approach enables our clients to participate within their capacity to self-direct their services and support.
We assist all people with disability aged between 0-65 years of age. We also provide a specialist service working with Indigenous clients and families as well as for those persons with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Our services have been designed to meet the needs of our clients and their families, including:
- Promoting mutual respect among staff and clients at all times
- Building trust with clients, families and community
- Investing time in building personal relationships with all our clients
- Striving to provide quality support and assistance for clients’ needs
- Strengthening families and support networks
- Fostering decision making and choice
- Striving to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with our support service
- Developing resilience and independence
- Adapting to clients changing needs
- Providing culturally specific support, specialising in people from an Indigenous background.
We also offer a Residential Respite House and Therapeutic Services in some areas.